GALILEE ANTIOXIDANT DEWY DROP (30 ml)
WHY WE PICKED THIS
Thanks to a lightweight, silky texture, this serum acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturizers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration. Think of it as serum-meets-lotion-meets oil that can be a hydration step within your routine or your last step post-cleanse. Full of moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, the serum will soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture, as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels. And voila! You're left with a dewy glow.
- Aloe Vera: A natural anti-inflammatory that calms as well as hydrates skin
- Marula Seed, Jojoba, and Apricot Kernel Oils: Emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoleic acids to protect and moisturize skin
- Squalane: An antioxidant that restores the lipid barrier and strengthens cell function to give you that bouncy, plump glow
- Azelaic Acid: A skin-calming acid that helps reduce irritation and loosens dead skin cells
- Thioctic Acid: AKA Alpha-Lipoic Acid, a potent antioxidant that helps improve skin texture and signs of photoaging
HOW TO USE
Apply after cleansing and toning. Can be used before or in place of your moisturizer. You can add a tiny bit of your moisturizer or a drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
WHAT'S IN IT?
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Squalane, Glycerin, Scelerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Azelaic Acid, Thioctic Acid, Lonicera, Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethylalcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid